Search This Blog

Sunday 31 July 2022

JAYDEN ALPHA SHARES HIS MUSIC AND AMBITION TO IMPACT THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY

Jayden Alpha is a recording and performing artist from Kenya with a passion for music since a tender age.  We got the opportunity for a brief interview with the fast rising star.

1. Hey, Jay how would you like to introduce yourself?
1. My name is Jayden alpha ke a. k.a the society kid.
2. How long have you been recording music professionally?
2. Have been active for 3yrs now.
3. Can you name some people that inspire you?
3. My grandma inspires me coz she passed away, I just wanna do it until I get somewhere because I just want to show the world that my grandma never raised nobody ☺️
4. What is your message to your fans, those that listen and support your music.?
4.my fans should expect more songs from me,yah am prepared to give some good music.
5. What challenges have you experienced In the music industry?
5. The challenges are many and always prepared to face them coz life itself isn't that easy 
,we have to give it a fight because only the strong survives .It's not that easy but I was ready for it even before I gave it a go.
6. Can you name any artists you hope to work with in future?
6. I aspire to work with Any artist who has the same goal as mine,changing our society to a good place.  I do also would love to work with otile brown and Krispah NDOVU KUU. 
7. What are your other hobbies and interests apart from music?
7. Am a footballer too and  I love animals .I just love the nature itself.
8. How can you be reached on social media?
8.IG  najiita Kejaydenalpha

1 comment:

  1. Chat me on my IG.@willy_blessing254...we can do something great...Hope to see your chat brother

    ReplyDelete

FEATURED

Meet Rising Star Marque Reeds; The Young Kenyan Songstress Captivating Hearts with Her Music

 Marque Reeds is a talented Kenyan singer based in Nairobi who discovered her passion for music at a young age. From her earliest years, she...