Search This Blog

Sunday 31 July 2022

MALCOM X KE (Kanyua Michael) THE KENYAN HIP-HOP ARTIST AND PRODUCER IS AIMING FOR NEW HEIGHTS IN THE GAME

The Kenyan hip-hop artist and producer kanyua malcom has been active in the industry over 3 years and we had the opportunity to know more about him;
1. How would you like to introduce yourself?

1.Am Michael Kanyua popularly known as Malcom.Am a trap artist and producer .
2. How long have you been doing music ?

2.Well,I have been doing music low-key since 2018. 

3. Who inspires you?

3. My inspiration comes from a list of many artists cutting across many genres.However I would say my style is juice world inspired with a lil Wayne lyrical taste.Here in Kenya I feel inspired by Yung Koded , Kaligraph Jones and most importantly my Kenyan music idol Dianah B

4. What can fans expect from you?

4.I have been producing music without necessarily posting it before but that will change.I already have 4 songs and 10 free beats on my channel and will be releasing 5 more very soon.The songs are ready .More interesting is that I have done more on branding and narrowed down to trap slow melodic type niche.You can expect trap tracks with emotional touch soon .

5. What challenges have you faced?

5.challenges never miss but we always work something out.however am finding it difficult to get enough funding and camera to do my video .I hope if I get signed under a label the challenges will be addressed.

6. Who do you aspire to work with in future?

6.I would love to work with Diana B ,OG ,stiv simple boy ,Vivian Ke and if luck on my side Lil Wayne.

7. What are your other hobbies and interests?

7. Am a teacher in making doing BaED in UON.I love making beats ,videos , learning digital skills,politics,singing,reading books and watching movies.

8. How can you be reached on social media?

8. On Facebook  
Kanyua wa Njoki 
Kanyua ka Njoki

Twitter 
Michael Kanyua254

Instagram 
Michaelkanyua 
https://www.instagram.com/michaelkanyua/



TikTok
Michael Kanyua 254
tiktok.com/@michaelkanyua254

YouTube
Kanyua Malcom

https://youtube.com/channel/UCcAU4GlVHHq10pYpnapZVhw

1 comment:

FEATURED

Meet Kenyan Rising Star: Apondi Treavour's Journey in Kenya's Fashion and Pageantry Scene

 Apondi Treavour is a talented Kenyan model making waves in the fashion and pageantry scenes. Based in Nairobi, she has established herself ...