Search This Blog

Sunday 31 July 2022

MEET NYAWIRA THE KENYAN MUSIC TALENT MANAGER WORKING WITH REAL STAR MANAGEMENT

As a talent manager and video model, Nyawira aspires to work with talents from different backgrounds. We had a chance for an interview with her, below;

1. How would you like to introduce yourself?
1.My name is Margaret nyawira. Iam a video vixen, actress, motivational speaker and an artist manager at real star music. 

2. How long have you been doing managing artists?
2.I have been managing music since 2019, now is 4 yrs 

3. Who inspires you?
3.who inspire me more is myself and God who is in me fo he is faithful, his grace and mercy endures forever 

4. What can fans expect from your artists?
4.For now due to this pandemic situation things have been going slow, but hopefully soon things gonna be alright, expect good music from real stars artists. 

5. What challenges have you faced?
5.The most challenging thing I go through is financial breakthrough and also trying to balance being a single mother and work. 

6. Who do you aspire to work with in future?
6.If I get a chance I would love to work with big companies 

7. What are your other hobbies and interests?
7.I love traveling, learning more in music and doing different things everyday. Am interested with things that give me more knowledge and experience. 

8. How can you be reached on social media?
8. You can reach out through Facebook as MAGRET NYAWIRA
TWITTER :@NYAWIRAMAGRET
IG. MAGRET NYAWIRA
TIKTOK :NYAWIRAM254 /MAGRET NYAWIRA.
YOUTUBE :NYAWIRAM254

1 comment:

  1. You have lifted many talents in the industry ... blessings ❤️💯💯

    ReplyDelete

FEATURED

Meet Kenyan Rising Star: Apondi Treavour's Journey in Kenya's Fashion and Pageantry Scene

 Apondi Treavour is a talented Kenyan model making waves in the fashion and pageantry scenes. Based in Nairobi, she has established herself ...