Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 July 2022

MEET KENYAN FASHION ENTHUSIAST AND MODEL HIROUN

Kenyan commercialmodel and aspiring Stylist Joyleen has always had a passion for fashion and modeling even as a young primary school pupil. She grew up desiring to pursue her passion one day. We got the opportunity for a brief interview with her. Check it out below;
1. Hey how would you like to introduce yourself?
1.My name is Joyleen, I'm 19 years old, I'm a model and an actress and I'm also a student .

2. When did you discover your passion for modeling?
2.I discovered my passion for modelling when I was still a kid. I loved to watch models on the runway and wished to be like them someday.

3. How long have you been modeling?
3.I have been modelling for 3years now.


4. What lessons have you learned through modeling?
4.I have learned to do my best so that I'm recognized and this creates room for more opportunities.

5. Who are some of the people that influenced or inspired you to start modeling?
5.I won't really say there's a specific person that inspired me to start modeling,I just wanted to do it because I enjoy doing it.
6. Which brands do you aspire to work with in future?
6.Being a commercial model,I aspire to work with Darling hair brand,Dettol or geisha and finally Sistar hair brand.
7. What challenges have you encountered as a model?
7.The industry is too competitive hence being recognized is a task leading to difficulty in getting brands to work with.
8. What are your other hobbies and interests apart from modeling?
8.I love acting.
9. How can you be reached on social media?
9.I'm on Instagram as m.hiroun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED

Meet Kenyan Rising Star: Apondi Treavour's Journey in Kenya's Fashion and Pageantry Scene

 Apondi Treavour is a talented Kenyan model making waves in the fashion and pageantry scenes. Based in Nairobi, she has established herself ...